AccountsAccounts on ReAssure have 5 possible states:
- none. Accounts in this state have no privileges (all operations are denied). Suspended accounts would be in this state.
- unvalidated. This is the state after a user account has just been created, after a user enters initial information.
- validated. This is the state after a user validates the email address for the account. The testbed is still not accessible in this state.
- user. This is the normal operational state of an account. Administrators promote accounts from validated to user.
- admin. This is equivalent to "root" on UNIX systems. Administrator accounts can reset passwords, change account states, delete files, etc...